The Pearce Institute
Interim General Manager 21 hours per week (Temp; Initially for 3 months)
£42,000.00 (Pro rata)
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic, strategic and commercial focused General Manager
with excellent aptitude for project and operational management to work within our historic
community facility in Glasgow.
This is a rare opportunity to join the organisation in a senior capacity. The General Manager will
be responsible for the leadership of this fantastic facility ensuring revenue growth, customer
satisfaction, people development and a safe environment for all.
Key areas of role:
• Supporting the Board of Directors with all aspects of Governance
• Delivering on our Vision / Business plan
• Lead on Capital Works Plans
• Lead on Human Resources
• Direct Staff Line Management
• Project and Programme Management
• Income generation
• Marketing of Venue
• Ensuring Financial control and Management
• Engagement with the Community and Partners
• Negotiating and Managing Tenancy agreements
• And any other duties as designated by the Board.
To apply please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Friday
19th July 2019
Successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced PVG / Membership update (Disclosure
For an informal chat about the role please contact Viv Sawers on 01414456481
Please click on link below for Advert and Person Spec.